You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Can i post quote quest : Need your approval

Hello webmaster, I was thinking if I could post contests named "quote quest" which includes daily challenges by giving some word and using that members should pullout a quote on their own. If you have your own pictures then you can add to it and post as attachment along with quote. As Indiastudychannel encourages creativity, I thought of pulling out this. Moreover one can improve their vocabulary by going through synonyms of suitable words. If ISC finds this interesting then do let me know. Thank you.
    If I ain't eligible for pulling out such contests then the senior members of ISC can revise this idea and take it one step forward if interested.

Good creative idea from the author and I like it, Since the idea is yours, initiate the post from your side and the members would certainly respond with interest.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Cijo, go ahead. Just a suggestion that your announcement need to spell out points clearly. I am not very convinced about attaching pictures and is neither positive as to how you would judge whether the quotes are original. Anyways, give it a try and be prepared to follow the same.
    "To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

Its good and informative idea by the author. Actually such contest may help ISC members for their vocabulary. I am waiting to participate in such contest.

I'm very interested. I actually write quotes.
    So this would help me a great deal. I look forward for the approval. I just can't wait for the contest or quest to start.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

I also feel that this a good idea. You can start the contest. But what I suggest you is give all concerned rules and regulations in detail so that after the announcement there will be any controversy. It is very good to create all the points befor starting the contest rather having a big discussion after announcement. Good luck. Look forward for the contest.
    drrao
    always confident

OK. As it is a beginner contest, I will be posting quote quest every Sundays with new words and let me see how ISC members react to it. If members show due interest in quote quest then we can think of posting daily words for creating quotes.

I was thinking of just pulling up such post to boost members vocabulary skills. If needed then senior responsible members of ISC can suggest winners. But I just need support on finding out any copied contents posted. Let's see how it goes. I will try to contact saji sir for guidance and suggestions.

Cijo, one in a week. Start on Sundays.
    "To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

• Sign In to post your comments