You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Admissions

Which college to take addmission

I want to do a polytechnic course from a private college so which college do you prefer and which course is good for me and which course is good for the future- please tell me because I am so confused about that and I don't have any idea.
    Near me in delhi

I understand that Delhi called as the educational Hub. More than 15 colleges are there in Delhi that provides better education and placement assistance. I think you can take an admission in Aditya Institute of Technology, Near Gaushala Mandir Delhi. You can select Diploma in Mechanical Engineering that helps you to get better job opportunities in the Automobile industry.

hey, if you want to do polytechnic from private college so I can tell you there is a top engineering college in MP who provide these course VITM Vikrant group of institute is the one of the top engineering college so you can come and pursue your study as many of the students are come from Delhi to study in Gwalior and Indore so you can choose any campus.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.