You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

How to get verified Profile photo uploaded & verified ?

In ISC IndiaStudyChannel.com requires member must meet atleast 5 out of the 6 requirements stated below before applying for AdSense account through IndiaStudyChannel.com AdSense API revenue sharing program. Following are the conditions :
    Profile details with Address updated:
    Minimum 10 valid articles approved:
    Achieved GOLD Level:
    Received atleast 1 prize:
    Member Active for 6 months+:
    Profile photo uploaded & verified:

But i didn't understand how to verify profile photo? There is no method to verify profile picture mentioned. please guide regarding that
    Go to dashboard. There you'll see an option to upload photo. Upload your photo there and you need not worry about the verification, it will be done by the site itself. Also you will get 50 points for doing so. All the best
    Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff.

Prinka just visited your profile and found that you have already updated with your photo. Good that you have done that in the beginning itself as in the later stage many were having problem as they they have not uploaded their photo and found to be not eligible for Google adsense in future.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I have the same problem as i uploaded my personal photo but it did not verified yet.

In the dashboard there is option of upload photo. Just go on that link and upload your original picture. Your profile picture is verified and you will get 50 points for that. Uploading original picture also helps in approving google adsense account quicky. In ISC the member must meet atleast 5 out of the 6 requirements stated below before applying for AdSense account through IndiaStudyChannel.com AdSense API revenue sharing program. From Google adsense you can earn a good income from the posts.

The answer to the query is at #605152. The thread is kept open for a response from the author in case she has further doubts. Therefore, members are requested to desist from posting responses unless they have got something else to add.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

After uploading your photo as told by Nilesh (#605152) please post a forum thread in request option for verifying your photo. After some hours your photo will be verified and editor will response in that thread for the same.

Honesty is the best policy.

• Sign In to post your comments