You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

In which department China lacks behind India?

As China, the most powerful nation in this world As United States of America uses more than 50 percent of goods that come from China.The Dragon nation has spread his wings across the World.As in Technology, Defence, Arms machinery even for that matter in Olympic game medals China is far ahead of us.But still, our media want to malign the truth that India is the most powerful nation than China.Is there any department China lacks behind India?Knowledgeable members, please respond to the thread.
    I think you can get all these answers on google if you search .India has lot of good friends which is major plus point of India.You can get more details in below link .

http://www.mbauniverse.com/group-discussion/topic/business-economy/will-india-remain-way-behind-china

Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Corruption, china can NEVER EVER beat india in this field even after thousands of years, lets be proud abt it, jai hind

No, Prakash, What you said is not right. A bigger population is directly proportional to more Corruption. China is having largest corruption than any country.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Recently I read somewhere that India has already crossed China in economy and growth. I don't know whether it is correct or not. As mentioned the corruption in India may be more than in China. But if the present Government continues for another term. I think the corruption will also come down in India also.
    drrao
    always confident

India is better in IT and Pharma as compared to China. Also, India is democracy, hence decision making takes times as compared to china.

No, Rao Garu.

If you see the corruption index of China see this.... http://www.worldaudit.org/corruption.htm.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/education/story/india-corruption-perception-index/1/869655.html

A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

I think China lacks behind India for population growth now. The potency of Chinese has decreased due to their invariable eating habits and their population growth has decreased over the years. Having sensed this the Chinese government is asking the people to produce more children and the government shall take care of their well being in future. As per the present estimates, in another five to 10 years, India will over take China with formidable growth in Population and thus become the worlds largest populated Nation. So Chinese are definitely concerned on this matter .
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments