You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Me, ME (batting) - 6, n.o.

As I complete six years as Managing Editor of ISC, I feel an immense surge of pride to have worked shoulder to shoulder alongside a wonderful editorial team, some of them with really long tenures. Thanks to them, not just for their wonderful support, but for allowing me to let my hair down from time to time and let my mischievous side emerge!

I take this opportunity to thank Tony Sir for his continued trust in my abilities to stay on in this role.

Thank you all for the love & support in my journey. With all humility, I admit my imperfections & sincerely need to acknowledge, too, the learning experiences from bowlers who threw many a bouncer, keeping me on my guard!

With helmet in place to continue my innings…..Six, not out…

Something very special in the image below to celebrate this occasion just for my ISCian family (smiling). Happy Friendship Day too!
    Enjoy Hot Corn with Lime and Spices!
    Congratulations to Vandana for completing 6 years successfully as Managing Editor of ISC. As a Managing Editor you have performed extremely well and I hope you will continue your innings for a long time and hope at least score half century if not century. I pray God to give you a bright and prosperous future as ME of this and I hope you will get many more feathers in your cap. All the best to you. I will enjoy corns with salt and lemon. Thank you.
    drrao
    always confident

Vandana, greetings and best wishes on the occasion.

You say you are "With helmet in place to continue my innings…..Six, not out…". Hope the helmet is of ISI grade and not the Chinese duplicate. You can then stay to say '100 and still n.o'. Let it be so.

Thanks for the great bites for the monsoon eeriness. ( How to take them, as cobs or ears now? Prefix and suffix:winking emoticon)

Congratulations Vandana for completing such a long tenure at such an important and responsible position.

This position not only requires hard work but also demands to work without any prejudice. I think you were quite successful in performing your duties and your posts vouch for that.

I wish you good luck and a long innings at ISC.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Vandana Mam on completing 6 glorious years at ISC. Your contribution and awards at ISC shows your achievement at ISC. You have helped so many newbies who have joined/are joining ISC. I have got so many help from your in my initial days at ISC. Wish you many more successful years ahead.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

I noticed a few corn kernels scattered on the tabletop, so thought I'd share something funny too. After all, 'corn' seems to be the flavour of the season.

Just rely on your skill, helmets are a safety-guard. A helmet is for personal protection and has nothing to do with the game!

And congratulations on the a-maize-ing innings!

Venkiteswaran, Ears or cobs...it's the flavour that counts.

Image : Courtesy Google

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Delete Attachment

Congrats Vandana for the long sixer. Hope to see you hitting more sixers in the coming years.
    -----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Ms. Vandana: Congratulations for hitting a six. But to me, more important is the fact that you are 'not out' in this treacherous pitch where fast bowlers, swing bowlers, off-spinners and leg-spinners of very good quality are abound. Go on batting till you score a century.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Wow completing six years of experience as Managing Editor is the great going. First of all it proves that Vandana is more acceptable to editorial team and also our web master Tony. She has been managing the site without any major show down so far and all the members are having cordial relations with her. When ever there were face offs between two members on some unsolicited issues, she would intervene and settle the matter without giving chance to WM Tony to bother. That is the caliber she has and I am proud to be associated under her patronage since 7 years and still continuing.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congrats on reaching another milestone. If I am correct , also as per the Interview Part I and Part II articles, You came down for batting in the first order after Dr. Sanjeev Sandy and playing well with full flow of shots! Good going and happy to see you too as an active contributor in ISC.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Congratulation Vandana madam for your great achievement. You really deserve it. it is not easy to hit six or maximum in cricket so you have hit six but it is not maximum here. You have to ME for a long time a have to guide the members of ISC specially the new members.
    Congrats again.

Honesty is the best policy.

No matter how chaotic it is out there, flowers still spring up in the middle of nowhere.

Congrats Vandana for the magnificent innings at ISC. Keep hitting every bouncer & beamer out of the park. Wish you all the best!

When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

Congratulations to Vandana, for completing Six long years as a ME, indeed it is a big achievement. Now, let me to be frank, I have never seen Vandana hitting "big" sixes or even a "boundary". She has always the habit of "ducking" (deleting) or "leaving" (running off with the questions). And, I am the biggest evidence for it. Even her "interview article" which has only her praising keeping the negative side dark, I had some question which was got deleted instead of defending the ME.

I am not here to over praising her but what I said is the fact. It will be interesting to see if my this post be visible or get deletion as always with minus points. A ME should be always honest and unbiased which she is not able to achieve.

However, it is really great the way she create every new rules and regulation according to her convenience.

Thank you everyone for your wishes.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Congratulations Vandana, You are a great ISCian batting very well. Wish you all the best. May God bless you.
    No life without Sun

Thank you. I request you to put my name properly. It looks very silly. There is no need to put the last letter of my name as a capital letter simply because you have changed yours to that format.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Sorry Vandana.
    When I typed your name, the last letter came in capital automatically, I wondered and left it unaltered as it matched with my format. Anyway, my name looks fine in that format, your's not.

I corrected it now.

No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments