You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussions

How to Check Copied Content

There is a option of General Tools >> Check Copied Content in dashboard. There are to options there Check Only My Articles and Check All Articles. Please tell me difference between them and how to use that. You may use this page to check if any of your articles are reproduced by other sites. This feature will show you some random sentences from the articles in this site. You can click on the shown links to check in Google if the same sentences appear in other sites. Only one article is listed at a time. You may click on "Previous" and "Next" links to navigate through other articles. How to use the Google tool of check copied content?

In Only My Articles you can check only your articles whether is duplicate and In Check All Articles they will check duplicate or copy content in all website. It is tool of the google . In ISC you can whether your article is used by other website or not. You can click on shown links and Google will check the post materials in all other websites and show the links which have same material as you posted with highlighted. You can file a complaint in DMCA if anyone uses your material without your permission. You can also contact the author of the content to remove your content from their post or you can warn him.

After writing a post or content , you can always right click to inspect the elements and that will take you to pages where in similar contents would appear,
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments