You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 23rd July – 29th July'17 (Winners)

It is happy to note that new members are taking part in forum discussions with zeal and enthusiasm. It helps in keeping our mind fresh when there is fresh flow of air and water. Let us make our forum livelier with your creative, informative and innovative threads.

The Winner of the TOW for the week 23rd July – 29th July'17 is:
    Nilesh for his thread - Never expect anything.

And the Special prize goes to:

1. Neelam Joshi for her thread - In today's world, smart phones are a necessity and not a luxury- Agree?
    2. Umesh for his thread - Does highly disciplined life affect joy and fun in life?
    3. Nomita Mitra for her thread - Should we believe in superstitions?

The winner will get 60 points 60 c.c while the Special prize winners will be credited with 40 points and 40 c.c. Members , please join me to greet the winners.
    Hearty congratulations to Nilesh for winning the TOW for the week 23rd July – 29th July 17, for the thr Never expect anything.
    Also my congratulations to Neelam Joshi, Umesh and Nomit Mitra for winning the special prizes in TOW contest.
    It is good to note that new members are showing their talent and becoming part of winners. I hope they will continue to contribute in future also and progress well. All the best to all the award winners and keep it up.

drrao
    always confident

As I wrote in my thread, "When you don't expect anything, everything is a surprise and every surprise brings a smile". This award did bring a smile on my face. Thank you so much ISC and congratulations to all the other winners as well.
    Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff.

Congratulations to Mr. Nilesh for winning the TOW award for last week. I extend my wishes to all the special prize winners also.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My hearty congrats to TOW award winner Nilesh for his thread - Never expect anything which was one step ahead by thinking pattern of the author and richly deserved the prize. My appreciation also goes to special prize winners Neelam Joshi for her thread - In today's world, smart phones are a necessity and not a luxury- Agree? which was again a unique thread, Umesh for his thread - Does highly disciplined life affect joy and fun in life? Which was a eye opener thread, Nomita Mitra for her thread - Should we believe in superstitions? which was a routine subject but yet the content can always be discussed.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Nilesh for winning thread of the week. I also want to congratulate Neelam Joshi, Umesh and Nomita Mitra for winning special prizes.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to Nilesh for winning the Thread of the week award. I also congratulate Neelam Joshi, Umesh and Nomita Mitra for being declared as the special prize winners.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congratulations to the winners of Thread of the week. I read all the winners forum. It was nice.

Hearty congratulations to the winner and the special prize winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 23rd to 29th July!
    The cash rewards and points have been credited into their accounts.

"To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

Congratulations to the first prize winner and other special prize winners. Go on writing. Many more laurels await you in future.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hearty congratulations, winners. Naturally the members of this august site will expecexpect more contributions from you. Please carry on forward.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Hearty congratulations to Nilesh for winning the TOW award and other winners for special ones.
    Keep up it in all times to come.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.