You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

My adsense revenue showing 5.16 $ since long time?

My adsense revenue showing 5.16 $ since long time at ISC profile ? Its ideal since long time is it true figure or any issue in my profile please check and advice.
    Mr. Santosh Kumar Singh, though I do not have a good knowledge of Google Adsense but i will suggest you to please visit you Google Adsense page (www.google.com/adsense) the see what is the earning status there? If it shows same for long time thenpost your query at ask expert section of ISC to get correct information.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Do not go by the adsense revenue being mentioned under the dash board entries of this site and for real time earnings through Google adsense, it is better to visit your profile account and verify the actual earnings.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I think, we had this discussion in past as well. I don't remember exactly but ISC is showing incorrect data from adsense revenue of your adsense account. It might be showing only 10% of what you have earned in adsense. I am not sure. Editors can correct me, if they know exact reason.

Yes you may be right Rahul but I think there may be no regular update process for this that may be reason but 10% revenue showing that may be wrong.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

The Ad Sense earnings that appears in the members' dashboard is not the Ad Sense earnings of the member but it is ISC share. If you want to know your earnings, visit the home page of your Ad Sense account.
    -----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

I got it Kalyani thanks for your clarification. I want to know one other things how ISC display ads for example forum post. If I post new question then advertisement will be there or if I answered then it will show or on both cases.

Currently I am working for 2 section only one is forum other is ask expert and both posting format is same only quality of answer is different.

Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

In threaded sections like ask experts and forum. Advertisement is based on rotation basis of number of points earned by each member replied to your post. If it is your turn, your adverts will be displayed on page exclusively, it is other member turn, there adverts will be displayed and if it is ISC turn there ads will be displayed.

Santosh
    Ads display is auto-generated. The moment a member submits a post, be it a thread in the Forum or a question in the AE section or an article in the Article section or contributions in other sections, the ads are displayed and the post starts generated revenue (based on the clicks). Members need not do anything. However, if a member is well versed with ad placement, them he / she can place the ads as per his / her choice. If you don't have full understanding of ad placements, then don't do it yourself.

Regarding revenue generation, the author of the thread or the member who posted a question will receive the revenue based on the clicks. The members who posted the responses in the thread or posted answers to a question in AE section are also entitled to receive revenue on rotation basis (couldn't track the thread posted by our WM Tony on this topic.) based on the quality / originality / points of the response / answer posted.

Hope this clarifies your doubt.

-----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Santosh, I would like to add that Ad Sense earnings depend on your contributions to different sections. So, the more active you are, the more will be the income generated.
    "To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

• Sign In to post your comments