You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Please apporve my adsense account.

I have fully approved google Adsense account. Tough I applied through ISC and got fully approved within two days. But in my iSC page it shows pending.
    I request the editor and admin to please change the status of my google adsense account from pending to approved.
    Thanks
    Even my page shows it pending. I suppose that this 'pending' status does not create any problem. At least the Editors of ISC clarified this earlier.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Yes partha sir, It will not affect our add serving but if it will show as approved then we would be able to see our earning on the same page. We will not have to visit at google adsense page to see our earnings.
    Honesty is the best policy.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I am also facing same problem when Isc link my adsense account first time then its approved but after that I disconnected for some years then adsense disconnected here then I linked it again now ISC status showing pending since long time so its not problem but ISC Approval may not active at this time so no worry.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

To view your Ad Sense earnings, visit the home page of your Ad Sense account. You need not worry about the pending status that appears in ISC.
    -----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Thanks everyone for guiding me. Special thanks to Kalyani mam to clear my doubt.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.