You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Positivity inculcates growth

Hi guys.

I am Pooja Srivastava. I am currently working as a software engineer in a multinational firm. I have real love for Dancing :) I am also a blogger, I have recently started writing and doing it from past one month. I basically write on Positivity , motivational stuff, on day-to-day experiences based on real life. When your mind is full of thoughts, you should always write, because that not only improves your writing skills but also gives an awesome river of thoughts. You can express in multiple ways. Thanks all.
    If a person can express his thoughts and ideas in a creative way that is really a great art and it gives immense satisfaction and fulfilment to the writer.

To express our feelings in the most precise way and one which can easily be understood by the reader is the real art of communication.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Welcome Pooja Srivastava to this education site of India. I hope you will have a good time on this site. I am very glad to know that you are a software engineer having flair for dancing and writing. It is nice to know that you are able to manage your time for all these activities.
    A person who thinks positively can have a real growth in his life. Some people will be having a habit of discouraging the people with their negative thoughts. Those will will never prosper and they never advise people positively for their growth.
    A person decides strongly to do a certain work, he will definitely complete the work by positively panning the methodology and addressing all the issues properly. Once you are positive whatever hurdles you may face will be sorted out easily by proper thinking and planning. By thinking negatively that we can;t achieve success, we can't plan properly.
    So always think positive. Success will be yours.

drrao
    always confident

Positivity is a trait with which no other attribute can be compared. It is the king of all human traits.

A positive person sees the world and it's problems in an entirely different manner than that of a pessimist. He believes that every problem has a solution and after each night there is a bright day.

These people do not rely on luck or good star signs for their success but they work hard and do everything with zeal and determination and due to this they also achieve success many times in their life.

Eventually we can exclaim that positivity brings success in life.

Knowledge is power.

Thanks to Ms. Neeru, Dr. Srinivasa, Mr. Umesh for your wonderful responses :) Positive attitude keeps us going in all tough situations of life. If we have a positive view of everything, we are going to love this world, its creatures, and God' wonderful creation. Positivity brings brightness in life. Be positive people :)

Pooja warm welcome to this site and I am glad that one more member with bubbling activity has joined us and surely this forum is going to be interesting and liking. If we are positive, our actions would be positive, our mind would be positive, we are going to guide others in positive way and the results are ought to be positive. By being positive you are not only giving ample signal to others to live with present life and but also asking them indirectly to shun selfish motives, cunning attitude and above all degrading others for no cause. All this will change once a person takes the positive route of living.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments