You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Three pivotal points that follow B.J.P.

Three pivotal points that follow Narendra Modi B.J.P.

1)Raise the B.J.P flag through out the Country(in every state) by hook or cook.
    2)Spread the Hindi Language through out the country.Because most of their votes will come from North India.
    3)More Importance to Gujaratis in all important positions as you see from Narendra Modi prime minister, Amit Shah the B.J.P president, R.B.I Governor (Urjit Patel), In the history of the cricket four Gujaratis are playing in the National side namely Ravindra Jadeja, Akshar Patel, Pandya, Pujara and so many Gujaratis are in driver seat in lot of crucial positions in the present regime of Modi B.J.P..... What is your say on this......
    1. Every political party dreams to raise the party flag in every state. That is the target of every political party.

2. Out of the top five present-day BJP leaders, Modi and Shah are Gujarati-speaking. Rajnath Singh is Hindi-speaking. Arun Jaitley is more comfortable in English rather than in Hindi. Smriti Irani can speak fluently in many languages.

3. The Gujarati cricket players are joining India team in greater numbers. It is no doubt a deep-rooted conspiracy of BJP.

(Most Important: For information of the author of this thread: Yesterday a top-level opposition leader sneezed twice at night. There must be deep-rooted conspiracy and dirty tricks of Modi and Shah behind this sneezing. We can demand an independent judicial commission to enquire the sneezing incident. Award-wapsi brigade members can also start returning the awards.)

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Not five, there are only two big bosses in B.J.P one will tell and other will follow rest of all are the dummy.The two main important fellows are Amit Shah and Nardera Modi. Shah will tell Modi will listen..... If you see the Note ban the Finance Minister have no clue what happened he was merely a spectator in Rajayasabha when the discussion was happened on even in G.S.T too and even the Vice President Venkaiah do n't want to contest in Vice President elections but forcibly they sat him in that position....
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Among three points you mentioned two are acceptable to me. Third one is a coincidence.

He and Ami Shah wanted to bring all the states under saffron flag. That is very evident. Any political parties will want this. When you are playing a game your strategy will be as per the opponent. If the opponents are throwing bouncers on you, you should prepare to face the shot and when your chance comes you should also try with the same bouncers. This is the winning strategy.
    Encouraging Hindi also, I don't find any thing wrong in this. We are all Indians. WE should be able to convey our feelings with each other conveniently. So there should be a convenient common language. In India Hindi speaking population is high. So encouraging Hindi is one way good.
    Giving preference to Gujaratis. I don't accept this. if so why not President and Vice president from Gujarat. 4 players from Gujarat in cricket team is nothing to do with Modi. Even though they have full majority, he has given minister posts to friendly parties. If any undeserved candidate is encouraged means we can say he is favoring but all deserving cases only are being given the importance. In one way even giving preference to a state is always better than giving preference to a family. In Telangana 4 politicians from same family in 4 top posts. In congress it is always Nehru Family or their nominated persons without tongue and power.
    If you take a holistic picture as told by me yesterday BJP is the best among the worst if not best among bests.

drrao
    always confident

Rao,

1) If you love Hindi and want to speak Hindi we don't have any problem and it is your personal choice but the problem is they are imposing it its not at all good sign.

2) I know that every party wants to raise their political flag through out the country. As B.J.P will tell they are the most transparent party and having more ethics then why choose these dirty Politics to bring all the states under the saffron flag.

3)Yes, Amit Shah hand on that inclusion of four Gujarati players in the Team.

4)Even Venkaiah do not want to contest the Vice president and that is forcibly done.

A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

The ultimate aim of any political party would be to come to power in all the States and also at the center. I don't think there is anything wrong in it. But I do, personally, have disagreement with the ways and means adopted by the BJP in various parts of the country, including Tamil Nadu, Bihar and J&K (to name a few), in trying to reach their destination.

I don't think encouraging people to speak Hindi is wrong. Since we have different languages and dialects, it would only help us if know how to converse in Hindi as another common language. At a time when we are hearing murmurs from different parts of the nation regarding imposition of Hindi etc, I don't think we should rake it up as a major point against a government or party.

Regarding your third point, chances of someone getting preference because he is from Gujarat or because he is a supporter of the BJP or it's allies cannot be ruled out but they would certainly be qualified and so it would be difficult for us to justify a partisan attitude in general.

Please note: In my opinion, any attempt to project regional interests which would be against the interests of our national interests should not be raked up politically though the same can be discussed for academic interests. So, while discussing a topic of this nature, I feel, we should know the limits and try to be fair.

And no personal takes please.

"To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

#605437 Definitely spreading of Hindi language there is a B.J.P and government hand and they are using it for political gains. Why can't they give importance to either Sanskrit or English why only Hindi? There are agitations across South India especially in Bangalore not to use Hindi in Railway sign boards.....

All over India, since independence (BJP was not born at that time), Railway adopted a policy for writing the names of stations in English, Hindi and regional language. Bengaluru, like other metro cities, has more than twenty lakhs of non-Kannad speaking population. So, Bengaluru metro should have names in Hindi for their convenience. Although I am not a great supporter of Hindi, I can't blame BJP for 'spreading' Hindi language by 'Gujarati 'big bosses'.

But who am I to say anything in this regard? Let us see what award-wapsi brigade does on this issue.

Metro is not come under the control of Indian Railway. No one forcing non Kannada people to stay in Bengaluru and they are free to go anywhere.
    Thanks,
    Suresh.

It is but natural that when the Prime Minister represents a state or a particular place, the people there are immensely benefited and that is what happened to few Gujaratis who are in top position now. In those days those who joined the government jobs, immediately called their relatives and friends and recommended their name also to other vacancies in the government departments. That way when PM represents the state, those who are close to him would be benefited and thus we should not be surprised if more Gujaratis occupy important posts and portfolios in the government Ministries and departments.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Bushan
    It is not the question of my liking or your liking . It is the convenience. When70% people are familiar with Hindi, there is nothing wrong in 30% learning that Hindi. if this collective spirit is not there means how can we say we are all Indians.
    I always maintain that BJP is the best among the worst. Every party will have some flaws. But the question is who is best among the bad lot.
    The players in the team are decided by BCCI. Even somebody recommends also there is no rule that they have to oblige.
    Venkaiah deserves , so he was selected.

drrao
    always confident

#605450 If Majority people decide what to speak and what not to speak then why we call it as a democracy? Do I want to ask one simple question?Do your Kids studied education in Hindi medium?It is the difficulty to learn the Hindi language for non- Hindi speakers.

#605442 Yes, I agree but you know the present Vice President of this country put black marks on Hindi sign boards in railway stations early in his political career.

#605444: "Metro is not come under the control of Indian Railway. No one forcing non Kannada people to stay in Bengaluru and they are free to go anywhere."-Really liked the response. Please tell the non-Kannad people to leave Bengaluru and advise them to go and settle in Eastern part of India. Eastern India and North-Eastern India really need them! These areas need development of IT industry, Pharma industry and Electronics industry immediately.

#605462 You are unaware of the fact that Eastern people of India do not like to speak Hindi as in Assam many Hindi speaking people were killed.

I think you are not understanding the point. Learning Hindi is different from studying in the Hindi medium. With that I want leave this point at this stage.
    drrao
    always confident

Mr. Bhushan: Have you ever visited the beautiful, vast and diverse state of Assam? Or is your previous comment solely based upon newspaper report? Do you know which people were killed by ULFA militants in earlier years? Do you know the ethenicity of tea-garden workers? Do you know anything about the population of Bongaigaon, Dhubri, Karbi Anglong districts or Barak valley?

You know Tarun Gogoi the former Chief Minister of Assam made a remark on Hindi speaking people "Gogoi claimed that "Hindi-speaking people" were trying to "invade" Assam, and said that he will not allow it". In Parliament both houses there was a big discussion on that time.

Mr. Bhushan: It is fruitless to argue with you. Kindly read about Assam and then we will discuss.

I will close my argument with you.As I am not that intelligent fellow like you. Because argument with acted blind person is not at all correct.

BJP as a party may have some rigid ideology but the BJP leadership is doing many things which will be very beneficial for country as a whole in long run and there may be some coincidences which has been narrated by the author of the thread.

Anyway the coming time will be the real justice to know the result of the present deeds of BJP but as neutral observer one can feel the improvement in various areas of governance.

Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments