You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Is forum response earning still active at ISC?

Is forum response earning still active at ISC? I am not able to see money addition by ISC to any members since long time but its exist in Ask expert?
    Yes, but this is very rare. Some of very good and relevant Forum responses are awarded cash credits.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I received a click a few days ago from forum section. Hence it is active. It is rare clicks and i am not that active member.

For the information of all, My next Google adsense cheque is ready and already crossed the threshold mark of 100 dollars and has earned 103 dollars so far. All my earnings are through forum threads and posts only. Though I do make responses in ask experts and article section, I feel most the earnings are through the forum section contributions only. Though the earning was not fast and frequent, but if one has the zeal and commitment to share more and write good responses in forum, surely Google adsense earnings would be decent and even can create fast payments frequently.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hi Mr K mohan,
    I suggest you to make url channels for ISC to track individual earnings for each section in your adsense account.
    indiastudychannel.com
    indiastudychannel.com/resources
    indiastudychannel.com/forum
    indiastudychannel.com/experts
    indiastudychannel.com/jobs
    etc. So, that you will be able to know. How much money each section is producing, In terms of ROI. You can do so by going into adsense account. Adsense home > My Ads > Content > URL channels > New URL Channels

Thanks for the suggestion from Rahul. I already created such urls and since my contributions in other sections are negligible and nil I wont expect windfall from those sections.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yes. It is there. Some good forums on important topics are given some cash credits. Similarly, some of the responses which are thought to be excellent by Editors will be given some cash credits. But they are very and amounts are less in number when compared to Ask Expert Section or other sections.
    Mohan, I think it is not out of place to congratulate for your next Adsense cheque. Good luck . I hope and wish you will continue your excellent work on this site and earn revenue from the site as well as from Google. All the best to you. Your contribution to forum section are very good .

drrao
    always confident

Yes Mr. Santosh Kumar Singh , cash credit to forum thread and forum responses both are active in ISC. But it is very rare and for really a good forum thread and good forum response you will receive Cash credit. But is Ask expert you will receive some points and cash credit both for your contribution according to the quality of post.
    @ Mr. K Mohan,
    Congratulation for you next payment from Google Adsense. It is not an easy task to get payment from google adsense. It is you continuous effort in ISC and due to you sincere work. Congratulation again.

Honesty is the best policy.

It is indeed active. Recent thread of Dr.Rao regarding members addressing name, three renowned member has got the cc for providing valuable details. To get CC, you need to post quality content, however sometimes it depend on the editors how they personally feel about your post. Even, showing a frustration to other member which editors liked, got CC in the past. Which I have still not understand what was so special about that post. The thread is here with response no #602257.

Thanks for all of your responses. I was not active on ISC but from this year I am trying to become active here and I am also getting good page-views form forum and ask expert.

I will be active but I need to maintain my own sites also so I will be partial active here.

Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Although the oher Members have given detailed reply, I would like to see the coments of the ME in this regard. Then all of us would be doubly assured.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• Sign In to post your comments