You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Regarding document verification

IN MY CASTE CERTIFICATE AND ADHAR CARD THE NAME WRITTEN IN HINDI HAVE SPELLING MISTAKE BUT IN ENGLISH IT IS CORRECT AND IT MATCH WITH 10 CERTIFICATE IS THERE ANY PROBLEM MAY ARISE DURING JOBS DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
    Siddeshya Gupta,

Welcome to ISC. We are glad you are seeking guidance at our site. Please note that this query has been raised many times in our Ask Expert section . You can locate it via our search box. In case you find the guidance inadequate, you may post your query too there, but please submit it in proper sentence casing and not in all capital letters.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

It may create problem for you at any point of time. Not only during job document verification but also in many other fields.
    Therefore, it is always better to get them corrected to save yourself from unnecessary harassment.

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.