You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Payments

Where to find Invoice No. / Ref No:

In the payment invoice template we have to fill Invoice No. / Ref No: . Can anyone please let me know where can I find Invoice No. / Ref No for the payments announced? I could not find it in My Credits and My profile page.
    Please place the mouse on your name appearing on the top right corner of this page and in that select view profile and that will take to your profile page. Then select gifts and awards page and in that against your payment announcement amount there is a clickable "details " mentioned. Access that you get all details.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I tried the same but did not get invoice no after clicking details link.
    I have attached screenshot for page I am getting after clicking details link. There is no invoice no present there.

Delete Attachment

Jignesh, the invoice number will be visible in the gifts and awards link in your profile only when a cash payment for a particular month is announced against your name (the invoice number will be there in the credits and awards page too). In your case, I don't think it has happened for the month of July. So, be active in different sections and keep contributing so that you find a place in the Cash Announcement list for August that will be announced by Timmy sir on the 01st or 02nd of Sept. All the best!

Please have a look at this thread and the links therein to get a clear idea.

"To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

• Sign In to post your comments