You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Do sugar has a capability to clot the blood?

As some people when they slit any thing on their body part especially women when they are working in the kitchen when they cut vegetables with knife unexpectedly they cut or slit their body part then they immediately pour sugar on that slit part of the body to stop bleeding the blood.Do sugar has a capacity to clot the blood?.The empirical or molecular formula for Sugar is C12H22O11 which of the molecules in these will help to clot the blood?Knowledgeable members, please respond to the question.
    Yes, sugar does have the capability to clot the blood. Only two hours ago, I had a bleeding from the outer portion of my right year. My wife put some sugar there, and the bleeding stopped in 7-8 minutes.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Yes according to my knowledge so far, sugar has the property to control the ooze of blood from our body and it can immediately stop if applied on the affected place. For that matter even turmeric powder has the capacity to stop the blood from oozing. Coming to the matter of sugar. That is the reason being so those who are very fond of sweets and sugar related items land up them in getting blood sugar and other diseases. The doctors would strongly advise them to be away from in take of sugar. That is why many people are opting for sugar less sweets and also taking sugar less pills to add taste.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

#605700 a bleeding from the outer portion of my right year.Is it Ear or Year?
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Yes, Mr. Bhushan. It should be 'ear'. Thanks for pointing out the mistake.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Yes, I have also seen in many houses like this and experienced once when my brother's daughter fell down and got cut in her lip and found bleeding, it was 9'o clock in night. My immediately put some pinch of sugar and we found the bleeding was suddenly stopped. Though I heard this treatment though my mother orally, I faced in person this on that day only.
    Bhushan Ji, somebody just got feared when they see blood similarly our Partha sir would have done ear to year.

Sugar is hygroscopic in nature. It will absorb moisture from atmosphere and get easily dissolved. Because of the crystalline nature and hygroscopic nature sugar that is poured on the blood will absorb moisture from blood and make it dry. Sugar is a very good antiseptic material. This will hasten the process of blood clotting. So it is a general practice in the houses to put sugar on the cuts where from blood oozes out. Turmeric will also be a good for blood clotting.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments