You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Google AdSense Revenue Sharing Programs

Hi

I want to know that could i join Google AdSense Revenue Sharing Programs with my already approved adsence account Which i use for my YouTube channel And My Own Website. It Is possible to use single adsence in Both ISC and My Own Website?

Thanks
    First of all Your warmly welcome to India `s leading educational portal India Study Chennal (ISC). In this site you can earn money from various sources. Google Adsense is one of them.
    Yes, It is possible to earn money with your approval Adsense Account

Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Yes, you can use the same account for each here too. However, you need to be a Gold level member before you can do the association.

Yes you can link your adsense account with ISC and earn good money from google revenue sharing. To earn good money continuity required for long time.Rest depend upon quality of contents and SEO optimization .
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

My hearty congratulations for joining IndiaStudyChannel. com

Before applying for Google Adsense, there are few here and there which you need to complete and meet the minimum requirements set by ISC. They are tabulated below.

1. A member must be a Gold member and must have contributed for at-least six months.

2. A valid and verified profile picture.

3. Member must have won one Gifts/ Awards.

4. Member must have 10 approved articles.

These are all the minimum requirement a member must meet before applying for Adsense revenue sharing program.

Keep contributing in article section, AE section or Forum section. One must meet 4 out of 5 requirements set by ISC.

One may apply for Adsense upon meeting all the above requirements.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

• Sign In to post your comments