You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Which of these drinks will keep you in good health Tea or Coffee?

Many people do have a habit of drinking Tea or Coffee when they brush their teeth. As in the modern day's people are showing more health consciousness as some one says drinking coffee in morning is good for digestion and even prevent from cancer as some one says Lemon Tea is good as some on says Green Tea is better for good digestion and also reduce the unwanted fat. Some people say Coffee has caffeine content it is a health hazard some researchers say caffeine will cure cancer. Which of these drinks will keep you in good health Tea or Coffee? Knowledgeable members, please respond to the question.
    Anything in excess is wrong. But in limited - quantity I believe tea does you more good.
    Coffee contains caffeine which is a type of drug and can be very addicting. And black coffee does more harm to teeth and blood.
    Tea is said to have oxidizing properties. It keeps skin fresh and soft. It helps lungs to breath freely. Herbal tea is recommended by doctors all over the world.
    Speaking spiritually, tea is associated with monks while coffee with royalty.
    So tea helps you enjoy life in a spiritual way.
    Tea can be given to diabetic patients too because of it's bitterness while coffee is what generally diabetics avoid .
    Speaking botanically, tea is a leaf extract so it imparts direct energy into the body.
    While coffee beans and ground and powdered, losing their energy content.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Drinking coffee or tea all are comes in habit only. In earlier days people drink coffee or tea to drive their sleep in the early morning. Some told in the middle that coffee contains more caffeine and injurious to health and so the people shift themselves to tea by saying that tea contains no caffeine. But recent studies told that the caffeine content of in a quantity of 400 mg cup is as follows:
    70 mg in Instant coffee, 50mg in Black tea and Green Tea, 60mg in espresso shot, 120 mg in cappuccino.
    So, it is better to reduce the usage of coffee like drinks to the possible extent. (sorry, I a coffee addict , so advise is to others)

Some researchers say some continents in coffee helps to prevent Parkinson disease.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

By health point of view, Coffee is better than Tea.
    Drinking coffee was associated with a lower risk of death due to heart disease,cancer,stroke,diabetes,parkinsens disease, respiratory and kidney diseases.
    People who drink 2 cups of coffee per day appear to live longer. Lower mortality was present regardless of whether people drank regular or decaffeinated coffee; suggesting the association is not tied to caffeine, said Veronica W. Setiawan, lead author of the study and an associate professor of preventive medicine at the Keck School of Medicine of USC.
    "We cannot say drinking coffee will prolong your life, but we see an association," Setiawan said. "If you like to drink coffee, drink up! If you're not a coffee drinker, then you need to consider if you should start."

But, Tea lovers who enjoyed more than 4 cups of a day had highest risk-78% more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis than those who drank none.
    There is a greater concentration of Fluoride in tea and this is said to cause problems with your bones.
    The additional fluoride from drinking 2 to cups per day won't harm anyone, but it is the heavy tea drinkers who could get in trouble.

What I understand that irrespective of any substance that is present in both tea and coffee which may create a health risk in long run, people do love to have any the drinks on daily basis. For me the morning starts with coffee made by me and served to all in the family. Without having a coffee , I cannot think of good and fruitful day. Even when ever I am out station and on other work, I make it drink the coffee. Even while travelling I ensure that I drink coffee at any railway or bus station even at the wee hours and that would satisfy immensely the whole day which can be preceded by tea.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Neither tea, nor coffee is good for health. Both of these are rejuvenating beverages which have the properties of mild intoxicants. Some people are addicted to tea, some are addicted to coffee. This is just like some people are addicted to whiskey whereas some people prefer rum. Needless to state both whiskey and rum are hard drinks.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Both tea and coffee are having some bad qualities which will cause some problems later on. Once in a while if we take a cup of coffee or tea, will not have any severe effects on our health. Now a days as mentioned by the author we will get confused to decide on which food is safe for us. Vegetable are good. But they are getting contaminated. Milk is good but that is also getting contaminated, water is required to everybody but we can't drink all types of water because they are polluted. Only bottled water is safe we believe. But they are also getting contaminated. So what to do. Don't eat or drink. But humanly not viable. What finally it comes to my mind is no food or no drink is safe.
    So I thought let us not worry about these small problems and start taking coffee or tea in the house as they are less harmful than many other items.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments