You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Google adsense not applied

Hi,
    I applied for google adsense application few days ago. It was then pending, but now it shows an error. What is the problem with my account. How can I resolve it so that I am eligible for the google adsense.
    now what to do do? Waiting for the expert opinion only.
    What I suggest that open a new g mail account and then apply for the Google adsense through your profile page of this site and this time the account will be approved for sure.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Have you applied for google Adsense through ISC or your person website? Please check your mail address for reply from adsense team. Do you have fully approved adsense account? If you do not have fully approve adsense account, then you have to applied for that. After applying for adsense account (or you have approved adsense account) associate it with this page . Once you get fully approved adsense account, advertises will be seen on your pages. If your adsense account is disapproved, then please contribute more here and wait for 2-3 month. After that again apply with different email ID. Do not be in hurry.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• Sign In to post your comments