You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Regarding ban on job posting

Hey sachin here ,
    i have joined this website on 10th of august . I didn't came across any kind of knowledge in job posting in my past life.So by mistake what i have done i don't know.They just said me post in forum whatever you did and about me . Can anybody guide me .
    Sachin, I can understand your position on getting to know that you are banned from posting in job section. Please note that our job section is the revenue fetching section for each entry posted there. Newbies are expected to get familiar with the posting guidelines and other rules essential for it before posting in any section. Never mind. Get accustomed to this forum which is more of a training ground and get to know more details about this site and then seek permission to post jobs in future. Mistakes must be taken as steps to learning.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

You have made too many job posts without proper links and information, though we have informed as reasons for deletion of your job post yet you keep on making job posts with incomplete information hence your posting rights in job section is temporarily withdrawn.

Concentrate in other sections to show your mantle, make a request with Admin after sometime.

The lead editor has given a very prompt reply to your thread , Mr. Sachin. Repeating the same mistakes many times is not correct. Now as advised by the Editor, please concentrate on other sections and prove yourself. Then you can approach the admin with a request.
    All the best to you.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments