You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Problem regarding description of question paper in post question paper section

Are you looking for the question paper of Uttarakhand Open University for B.Sc Physics first year, 2015. Well, here we have got it for you. Feel free to download this question paper and use it for the preparation of your upcoming exams. For more question papers, please look into the question paper section. We are always here to help you. If you want question paper for any particular course of Uttarakhand Open University, please comment below. We will get it for you as soon as possible. Wishing you all the best.

Its exactly what I have written in the description of questions while submitting question papers. But my post has been put in the pending list by some editor by claiming that I must provide own detail of question paper. May be my style match with what is written as example below the description box in question submission section but these are my own written words and even these are way different than what was written in the example. I have provided most of the detail as I could. But still editor is not satisfied. I don't know what to do next. Editing all those posts from beginning is quite difficult for me. If any one have solution please help me.
    What you have mentioned as first paragraph in your query is the summary you have provided in all the question paper posts.

Summary is different from description wherein you have to provide the name of the university, subject to which the question paper belongs to, year and month of the examination held, maximum marks from all the questions in the paper etc., this part is missing in all of your question paper posts.

We know it is difficult to provide description for all the question papers now but it is a policy and guideline of ISC not to approve question papers without summary and description, those who want to make question paper post has to abide to this guideline.

Honesty is the best policy.

Thanks Ravi Shankar for your answer. But I don't see any edit option now. How can I make any change in the question paper. Has my post been kept on hold? What should I do to edit my posts and resubmit it.

Wait for sometime and try later.

You should be able to edit your question paper posts if not report it here.

• Sign In to post your comments