You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Adsense revenue sharing conditions

I am a silver member right now. I had joined ISC few years back but I was not very active because of my study. I have some good quality of article in my MS Word and I want to post them on ISC but i want to get the adsense revenue at the same time. I went through the ISC terms and conditions for applying for a Google AdSense profile and I do not match those requirement. I am not a gold member neither I have any approved article posted. Even I have not won any prize and I have no idea about how can I win a prize at ISC. I just want to know that if I post my articles right now and get the Adsense profile after few months. Will I get the revnue from the date I have posted the article or I will get it from the date of approval of my account.
    The revenue will be from the date of publishing and not from when you get your account approved.
    A tip based on the guess what students usually have in the Word file - if it is your lecture notes or self-made notes by referring books, don't post it here on ISC. It will definitely contain content exactly appearing in subject books and will be deleted during Editor review. Even if it is little different with the same sentence framed in another way, that too will be deleted if editors are able to find the original source.

Thank you Ankit. I know that copying content from other source is not allowed here. I have got something different. I am not going to post here my notes or course book content. I have written about a different topic and I am going to post the same.

I do appreciate your eagerness to have the adsense from the date you are eligible for it. For that initiation is necessary. First of all you are not regular and discontinued. And you say that you have good contents in store with you for article section. Unless and until those things are published and approved and on reaching gold level that means completing 1000 points only you are eligible to apply. Please note that what ever contributed from day one will be counted for adsense and hence you need not worry. ISC is interested in good creative articles of own submission and if that is adhered, getting Google adsense is easy and your earnings would be wholesome.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you Mohan sir for your response.
    I have some more queries. Can I edit my articles later to add some interlinks to my other article and since I am going to write about electronic gadgets can I promote my Amazon affiliate links in my articles because I see some banners of Amazon on ISC itself.
    I had read some where on ISC that a user will get revenue share for 365 days. What if I re-publish my post after 1 year or 6 months, will it be counted as a new entry?
    Is there any affiliate program of ISC where I could promote it's product and earn some more bucks.

Gaurav, please read and understand the Help Topics and the Posting Guidelines before becoming active here. This will help in clearing the many doubts you have been raising through various threads since your joining.

Let it be clear to you that you cannot promote external links in this site.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Please note that you can edit the article as long it was not approved by the ISC and kept pending for review by the concerned editors. Once approved , you would not be allowed to edit the article. You are not supposed to share or promote any links from other source in your articles. It is the prerogative of the webmaster either to extend or stipulate the exact period of adsense based on your cordial and regular contribution relations in this site. By writing good articles on daily basis you will not only earn good cash credits, you are eligible for Google AdSense and also have the chance to have a share in the revenue share bonus of the site every month if you are in top 20.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Okay, I have two unapproved article and I want to edit both of them to rectify my HTML tag mistakes. But I don't see any edit option there. Whom should I contact for this.

• Sign In to post your comments