You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Picture is blank: Story contest- Winners!

On this Independence Day, I am announcing the winners of the 'Picture is blank' story contest.

The first prize goes to Asha Kurian for that wonderful take on blank. It was creative and very much connected to life.

The second prize winner is Nomita

And the Consolation Prizes goes to-

Juana

Partha Kansabanik and

Nilesh

Friends, it was not all about blank, it was also about filling the blanks that we come across in life! Please join me in congratulating the winners!
    Congratulations to all the Winners listed above...
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Congratulations to all the winners. Glad that I was able to win a consolation prize as well.
    Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff.

Congratulations to Asha Kurain and Nomita for winning first and second prizes respectively. I also want to congratulate Juana, partha Kansabanik and Nilesh for winning consolation prizes.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulation to winner Asha Kurian , second prize winner Nomita and consolation prize winners Juana, Partha Kansabanik and Nilesh.

My hearty congratulations to Asha Kurian for winning the first prize in the Story contest and Nomita for winning the second prize. I also extend my wishes to the consolation prize winners Juana, Partha Kansabanik and Nilesh. I wish you all to get more prizes in future. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

My hearty Congratulations to Asha Kurain and Nomita for winning first and second prizes respectively. My pat also goes to Juana, Partha Kansabanik and Nilesh for winning consolation prizes.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Ms. Asha Kurian, Ms. Nomita Mitra, Ms. Juana an Mr. Nilesh for winning this contest.

Another pleasant surprise to the confused man, who created his insignificant story despite having high fever.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Cash rewards for the winners has been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Hearty congrats to all the winners who wrote excellent stories on a blank picture. Well done members.
    No life without Sun ¤

Wow! The second prize in the very first attempt! It seems to be one of the best gifts I got on this Independence Day. My hearty Congratulations to Asha Kurain for winning the first prize and Juana, Partha Kansabanik and Nilesh for winning the consolation prizes.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

My sincere Congratulations to Asha Kurian and Nomita Mitra for winning first and second prizes respectively. I also want to congratulate Juana, partha Kansabanik and Nilesh for winning consolation prizes.
    I couldn't participate in this contest as I was away from my place for the last 4 days.

drrao
    always confident

My heartiest congratulations to all of "Picture is blank story" .. i.e.

The first prize winner Asha Kurianji,
    Second winner Nomitaji and

Juanaji, Partha Kansabanikji and Nileshji .......

Congratulations to all the winners of PICTURE IS BLANK STORY CONTEST.

Thank you ISC for making our minds more and more creative nowadays. Congratulation Nomita, Juana, Partha Kansabanik and Nilesh for their great contributions.

Congratulations to the winners. All the entries were unique.

I particularly liked Nomita's entry, because it is based on a true story. Thank you for sharing the famous legend of Baba Harbhajan Singh, of Nathu La Pass. Not many would have heard of this folklore, famous among the Army personnel, at the Indo-China border. I have been to the place and can vouch for the strong belief the Army personnel (all ranks) have that the soldier's soul protects them.

I also want to thank the admin for selecting my entry for a consolation prize.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Juana Madam,
    Thanks a lot for appreciating my story. I had heard the story of Baba Harbhajan Singh from one army personnel posted there some time back. The real story, mixed together with some imagination, formed the base of my entry.

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

• Sign In to post your comments