You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the week 30th July – 5th August 2017 - 'Heaven(ly)' (Winners)

Firstly, best wishes and greetings to all of you on the eve of the 71st Independence Day celebrations. There is a slight delay in announcing the result of the TOW contest on Heaven(ly).

We have received 18 entries for the contest and one entry was invalid as it was posted after the closing time. All the entries were presented with good concept and deserve applause to all the participants. Thank you all for your active participation.

And the Winner is:
    Asha Kurian for her entry - Once my beautiful home, now a part of man's heavenly flat

It is decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1. Aditya Mohan for his entry - Every dosage felt so heavenly
    2. Partha Kansabanik for his thread - Going to Heaven: It's a heavenly feeling
    3. Nomita Mitra for her entry - That Heavenly Touch is Never Lost
    4. Juana for her entry - The heaven within my reach

The Winner will get 60 points and 60 c.c and the Special Prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. All the other entries would be given cash credits based on their quality. Members, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners. All the entries were well written and deserved to be appreciated.
    Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff.

Congratulations to Asha Kurain for winning thread of the week award of 30 July -5th August 2017. I also want to congratulate Aditya Mohan, Partha Kansabanik, Nomita Mitra and Juana for winning special award. Keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to winner Asha Kurian and special prize winners Aditya Mohan, Partha Kansabanik,Nomita Mitra and Juana.

Congratulations to Ms. Asha Kurian for winning the ToW Award with a very beautiful and creative story. Appreciations to Mr. Additya Mohan, Ms. Nomita Mitra and Ms. Juana for winning Special Prizes.

The confused man has managed to get a Special Prize in ToW after a long time. A little surprise which has made him more confused.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congrats to Asha Kurian for her entry - Once my beautiful home, now a part of man's heavenly flat, which eventually won the TOW award. She has been most consistent winning the awards. Great going. My appreciation also goes to Aditya Mohan for his entry - Every dosage felt so heavenly, which was unique , Partha Kansabanik for his thread - Going to Heaven: It's a heavenly feeling, which was different, Nomita Mitra for her entry - That Heavenly Touch is Never Lost, which was out of normal thinking and Juana for her entry - The heaven within my reach, which was great contribution and hence won the awards.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to Asha, the Winner and Aditya, Nomita, Partha and Juana, the Special Prize winners of the Topic based TOW for the week 30th July to 05th August '17!

The cash rewards and points have been credited to the winners.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Hearty congrats to all the winners of the heaven(ly) TOW awards. Well done winners. It really gives a heavenly feeling to all the ISCian.
    No life without Sun

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Congratulations to the winner and all the special prize winners for TOW award.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Ms. Asha Kurian for winning the ToW Award with such a beautiful and creative story. I also congratulate Mr Additya Mohan, Mr Partha Kansabanik and Ms. Juana for winning Special Prizes.

I was hopeful that my post would be appreciated but had never thought to win a prize. I am so elated that I cannot describe in words.

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

Congrats to the Winner and special prize winners.

My heart felt Congratulations to Ms. Asha Kurian for winning the ToW Award with such a beautiful and creative story. I also like congratulate Mr Aditya Mohan, Mr Partha Kansabanik. Ms. Nomita Mitra and Ms. Juana for winning Special Prizes.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners of Thread of the week contest. Wishing them good luck for future contest.

Congratulations to all the winners. They have submitted outstanding contributions and hope they will continue their bright journey in the ISC platform for a long time to come.

Wish you all good wishes for your future endeavours.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Aditya Mohan , Partha Kansabanik , Nomita Mitra and Juana for their great efforts to point about Heaven. It was a nice feeling to know about the word Heaven in different ways.
    Once again thank you ISC for making us understand what we can do with a single word.

Congratulations Asha, your entry touched a chord within me. I have witnessed what you penned so beautifully. The place where I am living was surrounded by wilderness when we first moved in. My husband and I would go for early morning walks and be amazed at the sight and sounds of the birds in the vicinity. We would see birds that we had never seen before. We would wake up each morning the shrill cry of a tiny bird - the size of a big butterfly. Over the years the place has turned into a concrete jungle - the birds are no longer to be seen or heard. In fact, migratory birds used to nest a few metres from my complex. I could see them from the balcony.

Congratulations to the winners of the 'Special Prize'. Happy to find my name on the list as well.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.