You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

God has given each creature intelligence to live its life.

God has given the necessary intelligence to live the life.An animal is born ,it has all the intelligence to live an animal's life fully.It has necessary intelligence for being an animal.We too have necessary intelligence to live our life the fullest.Living our life through our children is a sure way to destroy children.Our child need not to do what we did in life.We should only create an atmosphere for him to grow into his/her intelligence,rather than imposing our thoughts to him/her.
    Yes, I do agree. I heard that an ant can carry a weight equal to eight times of its own. A small seed grows into biggest tree and gives many big size yield. Small creeper gives big bumpkins, watermelons. A biggest trees like pupil etc has only tiny seeds. I often wonder on what guarantee such plants are gives yields to us without any bias.

No.For example, a Snake will never build a nest on its own it is the ants who will build the nest for snake as the ants will do hard work to build the nest but the snake will occupy the nest built by ants always intelligence will not be sufficient a combination of muscle power and intelligence will only survival of the fittest according to Darwin Theory.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Parents should not design the life of their children. They can suggest and advise. But should not be forced.
    Of course when they are very young we should tell them what is good and what is bad. How to lead happy life. How to be good with people But as they come to a stage of understanding the life and when they can decide on their priorities parents should not enforce their view on them. Once the child comes to an age of sixteen or seventeen parents should behave with them like friends. So we should allow our children to grow into their intelligence rather than forcing them

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments