You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

My first articles get published.

Friends,
    My first two articles got published. Members are requested to give me suggestions to refine my content, writing style in my further posts.

Congrats Gokul on this achievement. I just went through your article and found it very relevant and knowledgeable. You have done a great job. Your writing style and selection of words are impressive. Just keep going with your flow, you don't need to change your style or anything. Always be original because its your main strength. You can experiment a little bit but be careful, always try to what you are.
    I hope you will have a good innings ahead at ISC.

Congrats Gokul for getting your first article published. I can understand how you are feeling now after this publication. It feels nice enough when your creativity is towards the world. If your content is good enough, people will admire you otherwise they will criticize you so that you can improve and eradicate the faults of yourself.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

Congrates gokul, your first article get published ia nice good luck for another article

Congratulations Mr. Gokul for getting your first article published. I can fully understand how you are feeling now after this approval.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Gokul Aravindh, please accept my best wishes for having got successfully approval on two articles which would have really motivated you to go one up now. Be cool and plan to write articles and concentrate more on some good topics and churn out nice articles. Once our articles get published, we get the feeling of having passed the annual exams with flying colors, but that should not deter your enthusiasm to subsidize. ISC needs talented and good content writers like you and you have now carved a niche for yourself. Having known the secret of how to get the articles approved, please give time to your thought and come up with useful articles in future too.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations for you for getting your first article approved. Please continue your good work and publish good articles which will be very useful to the students. I wish you all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments