You must Sign In to post a response.
Please note that this thread is being kept open for reporting duplicate Ask Expert questions.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Ask Expert Question appearing twice

Hello Ask Experts Section Editors,
    One of the Ask Expert questions is appearing twice in the front page of that section. I have provided the links below. Kindly verify and delete one of the question.

Link 1
    Link 2
    Nothing to worry. Every entry in the ask experts section are reviewed by the concerned editors and the duplicate entries if appeared through error loading from concerned author would be deleted or removed.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yes, I have also noticed it. The concerned Editor and technical experts may kindly rectify the problem.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Syed, thanks for bringing it to our notice. The point has been put up to the panel concerned for necessary action.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

I believe the previously reported duplicate entries are taken care as I could not find them now. But today, I could see duplicate entries of another Ask Experts question. Not sure where the problem is. Request the concerned editors to check this. I have provided below the second set of duplicated Ask Expert questions.
    Link 1
    Link 2

Regards
    Rizwan

Syed, Thanks for bringing it out to our notice. One of the duplicate question has now been deleted. You could continue writing your answer in the question approved by us.

Another set of duplicate questions. Ask Expert section editors, please have a look at the below links. And these duplicate are there since 2 days I guess. Now this is third time in a row.
    Link 1
    Link 2

Regards
    Rizwan

One of the question has now been deleted.

Found another set of same Ask Expert questions. Below are the links.
    Link 1
    Link 2

Regards
    Rizwan

Thanks Syed for reporting the duplicate AE query to us. One of the question has now been deleted.

Got another set of duplicate questions today while browsing the Ask Expert section. Here are the links.
    Link 1
    Link 2

Regards
    Rizwan

Bring this thread to top to grab attention of Ask Experts section Editors.

Found another set of same ask expert questions. Below are the links.
    Link 1
    Link 2

Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.