You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

He has again entertained us!

Day before yesterday he went to Bengaluru to inaugerate subsidized canteens for common people. Those subsidized canteens have been named after Late Ms. Indira Gandhi, the former Prime Minister of India. At the time of inaugeration, he repeatedly mentioned about 'Amma' Canteens instead of mentioning about 'Indira' canteens. Needless to say he is very much impressed by the subsidized canteens named after Late Ms. Jayalalithaa ('Amma') in neighbouring Tamil Nadu. Although the Congress leaders present felt embarrassed, people enjoyed his mistake.

Not only that, he also mentioned about 'various cities of Bengaluru' during his speech. People present during this speech encouraged him when he was mentioning about 'different cities of Bengaluru' where such canteens have been opened.

Indeed, this great political leader never fails to entertain 'mango-people'!
    I think all Members are eagerly waiting for many more similar/better gems from this great leader of the country.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Partha Kansabanik, I wont find fault with Rahul Gandhi uttering the word Amma during his inauguration of Indira Gandhi subsidized canteens in Bengaluru. Because in South , we call mother as Amma. For him Indira Gandhi is also a Amma figure though in relation she is the grand mother. And for the people of South India , Indira Gandhi was the mother personality and even today in Telangana and AP , the former Prime Minsiter Indira Gandhi would be referred as Amma. The people of present era were made aware of the fact that Amma means Jayalaithaa due to over publicity of the events that unfolded after her death and thus her name as become famous and understandable to every one in this country. Moreover the mother only feeds the food, and it is right on the part of Rahul Gandhi referring it as Amma canteen does not amount to any mistake nor invite any criticism in media or from public.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Excerpts from the short speech:-
    (a) " Every citizen of Karnataka under Siddharamiah government should feel he won't go hungry. That is the vision of the Amma…..Indira Canteen."
    (b) " The Chief Minister has mentioned to me Bangalore is just the beginning. Soon, in next couple of months, every city in Bangalore, every single poor person in every single city in Bangalore will feel that the state of Karnataka, under Siddharamiah government, ' I simply can never go hungry ".

In addition, the leader twice almost referred to Indira Canteen as 'campaigns' which he hurriedly corrected himself.

I don't know how Congress will come back to its original stature of the olden days. It appears as if there is no male in the party to come out openly and tell that the leadership should be changed. Today in a telugu news paper it is mentioned that many congress leaders are losing confidence in the present leadership. But no one tells this openly. Somebody should emerge like P V Narasimha Rao who has become an alternative to the royal family member's post in the party. PVNR ruled the country for 5 years keeping all loyalists away. That made him with no place for his dead body in Delhi. However what I feel is a leader should emerge from the party. Otherwise we may be hearing these types of comments day in and day out.
    drrao
    always confident

Very funny indeed amusing. I always enjoy listening Pappu because no one know when he will crack some jokes. He was telling in other cities of Bengaluru. I request to please tell him that Bengaluru is not a state its just a city. Making him understand would be like casting pearls before swine. This Indo-Italian man is a real entertainer. I believe this man can give strong competition to Kapil Sharma and Dr. Gulati.
    Congress had made public cry during his reign and now this great person is trying to compensate all those sufferings by amusing people. He is indirectly helping BJP and company in achieving their dream of Congress free India.

Great work Pappu, keep going. We love you.

Mr. Gaurav: Please don't mention the nickname of any great leader. Some Editors and Members may take exception and you may lose valuable points also.

Only enjoy the 'kathamrit' of the respected leader without mentioning name.

• Sign In to post your comments