You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Here is the leave letter of a person with mistakes. Correct it if you can.

Here is the short and simple leave letter content submitted by a employee to the employer.

"Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife , please sanction me one-week leave."

Yes there are glaring mistakes in this leave letter. Help the person with your corrections and also suggest some good format for him. This post should be taken seriously and I want every member to come up with their own leave letter on the subject matter. Let us see who would impress the boss to get the leave sanction ?
    "As I have to visit my village along with my wife inorder to sell my property land, kindly grant me leave for a week"

This can be one way to present the matter in the letter.

Ha! Ha! Wife for sale! Unlawful act. He will land in prison for it.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

We are planning to sell off our property at our native village. Hence I have to go there for two days. So I request you to sanction me leave for two days i.e. 20th and 21 st August 2017.

The text of the leave letter can be as above. Why should we mention in our lettre about our wife? Wife and husband may go or only husband may go. This is their personal matter. That need not be brought in this letter.

drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.