You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Regarding links in resource responses

A few months back we were made to understand that URLs of our articles could be added to the responses we posted in, the resource section. It was mentioned that members could place the URL in the response and the same would be converted into a clickable link, by the editors.

In the last few days, I added URLs, of my articles, in a few responses that I posted in the section, of course, keeping it all relevant. I find that the URL has not been changed into a clickable link, in the response that was approved. The other responses with URLs are yet to be approved.

Here is the link to the article that has the response. Can the needful please be done.

I am also not receiving alerts when my responses get approved.
    I fully agree with Ms. Juana. Even now, the clickable link does not work in 'Resource Response' section. I also don't receive any alert when my response is approved. Moreover, for the last 12 days or so, the resource responses of mine are not being reviewed.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Juana, I have done the needful though your response in the above link is not reviewed / approved by me but was done by another editor. Your concern will be brought to the notice of the editors reviewing article responses.
    -----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Thank you, Kalyani. The same needs to be done in the following articles as well -

1. Artice 1
    2. Artice 2
    3. Artice 3

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

• Sign In to post your comments