You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I want questions about my study

I want more question about my study i am in 12 th standard in comnerce group so i want that questions
    Reshna warm welcome to this site as a new member and understand that you want question papers on commerce subject of 12th standard. You can always visit our question section under the head of exams heading right on the top of this page and you will get the desired papers. Meanwhile make use of this forum wisely and helpfully by asking such questions or asking for clarity on such doubts for which you have been eager to know the answers. Also read the posting guide lines and help topics available at the bottom of this page and learn more about this site and its usage in the long run..
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Reshna, please check in our Question Paper section and see whether the question papers as asked for by you are available in our data bank. Please note that the 'go' button in the search option is not working at present due to some technical snag and so you would have to use the 'enter' button instead after typing out the subject you are looking for in the search box.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

• Sign In to post your comments