You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Confess your wish and desires which you want to accomplish in your life

Everyone of us has some hidden desire within us which we want to accomplish at any point in our life. Some like to share it with others while there are many who want to keep it a secret.
    We have so many members in ISC so, I was wondering whether they would also have some wish like I have. If yes then what can be that wish.
    In my case, I wish to go to Bangkok with my best friends to have some real fun. It's my heartiest desire that I want to fulfill in near future.
    If you also have any such desire that have not been fulfilled yet but you think you are going to have it near future then you are most welcome to confess here. Speak out your heart today without caring about the damn world and what people will think about you.
    Yes, everyone of us has some secret wish which we hide from everybody. I do have a wish about which i am very much possesive. I am kind of a person who do not open with others very easily but today on the ISC platform i am feeling to share my wish. I wish to be a successful person in my life and to go for a very long tour with my family.

Wishes and desires are two different things . We have a lot many wishes, and it is not possible for us to achieve everything that we wish. Desires mean that something is of utmost importance to you and you cannot survive without it. To accomplish something in life, we need good amount of hard work and dedication. I always wished to have a profession in dance. I wanted to be a choreographer. But now, since I am not able to achieve it, I have a dream that I will open up my own dance academy, and I want to accomplish it and will work on it. We cannot get everything that we want, but we can try our level best to do it.
    A positive attitude will lead to positive results.

It is quite good for young people to have wishes and desires in their life. How to accomplish their wishes and desires definitely depends on the individual. Having aim is good. But to achieve that we should have a road map and this road map should have various options like Option A, Option B and Option C for each step. If one option fails they should try next option. To fulfil our desires we should work hard and should not leave any stone unturned for achieving their goals.
    During my young age when I was in my +2, I always used to think that I should become a top executive in private sector organisation.By God's grace I have headed a manufacturing activity of an Organisation. I have the satisfaction that I could achieve what i want to achieve.

drrao
    always confident

When the past was not in our hand , the present is going on with our watchful eyes and the future in unpredictable, how can we have wishes and desires which are guided by our past deeds, the present situation and the future planning. The situation is very precarious. You constantly followed by your detractors, your enemies who want jeopardize every plan and your own relatives who are not interested to your elevation. With such kind of hostile activities brewing up around us, naturally we loose interest in planning for future which seems to be waste exercise. What I believe that when we are getting some chances, we have to grab it and go ahead with it without asking for improvement or better chances. Once we are performer, the one who need us , would certainly come to our fold and seek our need for him. That is the real way of progressing without getting noticed by others. This is fact.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My wishes are generic. I want to be super rich. And I want to conquer my fears- fear of dogs, fear of heights and fear of high speed.
    So I plan to do sky-diving with a dog! That would ease my life long fears.
    I would like to fall in love- with something or someone. I never found passion in my life. So it's my duty to realize what I'm passionate about. I would love to travel round the world.
    And finally, I plan to learn at least 18 languages.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Mohan sir, you mean to say that we should focus on our present only let ourselves flow with the time. We must not prepare for future because its not in our hand. I know that future is unpredictable and there are difficulty in everyone's life as you mentioned. But I believe that you should have some future plan and aim that will direct your action and energy in a particular direction and toward a particular ambition. If you have no wish or aim in your life then I fear you will end up wasting your time and energy without getting any fruitful result.

Gaurav if you are in right track in the past, and being followed in present, the future should be promising and there wont be confusion galore. My thought was simple and understandable.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments