You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Will the admin allow me to use my forum footer or not?

Its been long since I am restricted to use my forum footer because I had posted some offensive message on it as per our LE Saji Ganesh. while the other who too had offensive message left free with a "request" from editor to edit it. Why there is hatred feeling only towards me? Is that because I talk against of them so they want to show their power on me?

Let me know if you want to allow me or not or the hatred feeling should continue. I am ok with both.
    Its been 3 days without any reply to my query. So, I take it as silent agreement from Admin & Editors that they hate me because I don't praising them unnecessary, talk against of them which they don't like it and that is why they taking revenge from their hideout.

It appear a big hole in such big words like "ethics", "transparency" and "system" as soon as my name appear in front of them.

Why you arrive at your own conclusion. Give some time for the administration to decide and take firm decision on this matter. My be they might have referred to Tony for his reply on this issue ?
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. Mohan, I came to my own conclusion because the way I am getting treated. If any query get posted in forum and if the issue is taken to Tony the webmaster, any editor comes out with courtesy message and ask member to please wait for the next message. It didn't happen. It means what?

• Sign In to post your comments