You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month- July '17- Winner!

It was never a difficult choice and there was no way we could overlook his splendid and varied contributions in different sections right from Articles to Information Updates during the previous month, though it was so always. Stars should not be allowed to be hidden all the time and need to be recognized for the efforts they put in and yes, the Star of the Month award for the month of July '17 goes to Ravi Shankar!

The winner gets a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the Star award winner.
    Congratulations to Ravi Shankar" Star of the month of July 2017'.
    It is only an emphasis and confirmation of his contributions, because his contributions were visible across sections.
    A deserving award and a right selection.

Congrats Ravi Shankar sir for your achievement. Just went through your profile and saw a bunch of awards received. It seems you own a major piece of ISC. Hats off and wishing you to achieve even more.

Hearty Congratulations to Mr. Ravi Shankar for your valuable contribution and on achieving this award "Star of the month of July 2017".

Truly inspired and encouraged to contribute more and give the best to this site.

Hearty congratulations to Mr Ravi shankar for wining the star of the month.

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Ravi Shankar for winning the prestigious 'Star of the Month' Awar for July, 2017. No doubt this is an apt selection of the management of ISC.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hearty congratulations to Ravi Shankar Sir for winning the prestigious 'Star of the Month' Award for July, 2017. Your contributions in the site is always inspiring for all the members.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

This is to congratulate Ravi Shankar for winning the prestigious Award that is Star of the Month for July 2017. A person who deserve winning can't be stopped by anybody and definitely make everybody feel his presence.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Mr. Ravi Shankar for winning star of the month award. Keep contributing to the site and keep motivating the fellow ISCians.
    Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff.

My hearty congrats to Ravi Shankar for winning the star of the month award which was a right and apt decision , as the member has been so consistent and performing with silent. Award goes with his caliber.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to Mr.Ravi Shankar for winning the Star of the month award for the month of July 2017. Winning this award needs a lot of dedication and effort which the member has given. I wish him to get more awards like this in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations Ravi Shankar on being awarded the Star of the Month title. Wishing you the very best for the future.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Congratulations to Mr. Ravi Shanker for winning such a prestigious award at ISC. I wish you all the best for adding many more such awards in future.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Mr. Ravi Shankar please accept my hearty congratulations for wining star of the month award. You really deserve it. I see your points daily. You almost score daily which a member never think to get in a week or in a month. Keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My heartiest congratulation to Mr Ravi Shankar sir for wining the award Star of the Month. He is a genius contributor of ISC specially job job section
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

First I say to wishes to Mr. Ravi Shankar sir for winning the award star of the month.

Sun is a star why we are saying mean it can give light by their own. But moon is not a star because they get light in the morning from sun and reflect in evening, like that Mr. Ravi Shankar sir. He can did our best. So he won the star of the month award.
    And again I say congratulation Mr. Ravi Shankar Sir!

Congratulation Ravi Shankar sir on this achievement. You are a source of inspiration for every member at ISC.
    Keep up the good work.

Congrats Ravi Sir, I have also recently joined this forum, and would definitely like to see and read your messages for all ISCians. :)
    Do what inspires you !!

Hearty Congratulations to Mr. Ravi Shankar for winning the award star of the month.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Thank you ISC for this wonderful recognition.

I am also thankful to my co-members for their wishes.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.