You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

How can i see all my submitted question papers in Exams section

How can i see all my submitted question papers in Exams section. I have submitted question papers i want to see all my question papers posted by me whether it is rejected,deleted or in pending. when i click on exams section and then click on question papers there is option of My Question Papers in that option i see only the my approved question papers while i want to see all my question papers whether it is approved, pending or in deleted. Please specify how can i see them?
    If you open the exams it will lead you to question papers section. In that there are links to New Submissions, pending, deleted , approved and My question papers. If your questions are approved and uploaded, you will find it in approved section and My question papers link. Otherwise please see in pending, deleted section for the reasons mentioend there. There is a provision for every member to see all their forum posts and responses. all the resources posts and responses there off, by we cannot see all the question papers in one sequence. You have to go by paper after paper for gaining the access.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments