You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Amusement

The never ending narrative

Let's play a game ISCians, shall we? Let's make a story together that never ends.
    The rules are :
    1.Follow the previous storyline written by your preceeding member until it ends and extend it from where it ends as you wish, in a new response . You can turn and twist the story as you wish.
    2. Your story can contain upto 25 words but make sure your story and the previous ones are all related .
    3. Let's make this never ending narrative happen.
    I'll start with mine:

I put on my headphones in my ears,staring through the window of my college bus, gazing the outside world.

Note: Kindly keep this story going on.
    Alas ! I found the nature so charismatic and near to me. Because it was drizzling the whole day and the small drops of rain water could be a boon for those birds and animals which were fighting with thirst all these days .
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Slowly My mind has gone into my childhood days. The days I used to play in the rain water by making paper ships and putting them in the stagnated water and see travellings and claps I used to give when it make a round. My grandfather calling me from inside the house asking me not to get wetted in the rain.
    drrao
    always confident

But I was so busy with the fun of winds and the raining, that I stayed for sometime and got into my house then. I saw my mother cooking pakodas for the family. Rainy season has its own craze. I sat with my family for sometime , gulp a cup of tea with some pakodas. The delicious taste it had was just amazing . As soon as I was eating this, the house bell rang and somebody came.
    A positive attitude will lead to positive results.

It is my uncle. His face screams bad news. Father and mother came running towards him.
    Uncle fell onto the floor weeping.
    "What's the matter uncle?" I asked trembling.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

My uncle started weeping. We are in a puzzle.We are not able to understand the issue. Father and mother are gone near him and trying to know what happened .
    drrao
    always confident

Oh my God. He lost his wallet containing all the important documents and credit cards including ATM cards. Now he is unable to get out of the situation. There is no contact number even so that good Samaritan would return the wallet !
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

But then I knew my Uncle won't panic or create such a havoc for this issue. It must be something else, my parents were trying to console him. He was so inconsolable so I waited for an opportunity to get near him so I could speak to him regarding the issue. Soon my dad got a call from an unknown number, we saw that his face was getting drained as he was speaking on the call. We could sense that it was something very serious. We waited for him to finish the call.

My dad's face is becoming very red and he is not able to talk freely also on the phone. After talking from some time he disconnected the phone. We all ran near to him and asked him what happened. He is not even in a position to talk also. At last he started opening his mouth.
    drrao
    always confident

As he started to speak, he said that there were some cops on the phone, they arrested some criminals for killing a woman, they also told that they have found a wallet with some money in it and some debit cards . They somehow found the contact number from that wallet, so they called us. But the wallet was found at a place where the woman was found dead, and the police was worried as if the killer was uncle? This made my dad much more worried and he was about to faint hearing all this.
    A positive attitude will lead to positive results.

Suddenly the bus put a sudden break and I jerked back to the reality. That day seemed just like yesterday but I couldn't believe that it was a decade since that incident. This rain triggered those memories which are still so vivid in my mind.

Fantastic. I never thought that the story would progress this smoothly. It was a very surprising and intriguing story.
    It was a little experiment of mine. To demonstrate how collective intelligence works. The results, as you see are splendid.
    Believe in collective intelligence. Though you have only a scrap of intelligence add it to the public's knowledge.
    The end result would be amazing.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

• Sign In to post your comments