Quote Quest: Word of the day 'Grudge'Dear ISCians,
Welcome to the Sunday special challenge of 'Quote Quest'. This is a contest which will be done to improve the vocabulary skills of our members. It was so nice to see many members pullout themselves and express through words. Hoping for the continued participation from more ISCians.
Word of the day is "GRUDGE". Use this word to creat a quote as 1 liner, a short poem or a story of your own creation.
RULES TO FOLLOW:
- Must create your own quote and post it.
- Copied contests or spam are strictly violated.
- Quote should be made bold using suitable HTML tag so as to identify.
- You can attach related pic after editing your quote into it along with your post. It's not mandatory.
- There is no limit in posting. You can come up with more than 1 quote or poem or story.
- Your content must include the word of the day.
- Do not pullout your queries and suggestions in this thread. Try posting as a new forum or respond here when the contest expires.
If you are not aware about the meaning of the word them do check it and come up with some attractive quotes. Looking forward for those creative minds. Happy inking.