You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Not able to create any account

Hello Friends,
    I am eligible to create google ad sense account. But I am not able to create don't no why I am getting error. I hope that joining ad sense I am will be able to earn more. I am not able to create info links account also. Don't no whether my method is wrong or any error in my account. If anybody knows how to increase our earnings in this channel.
    You can share your error details to look into this by Site administrator. May be you question is not clear so answering your question is being difficult.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

I just checked your profile. You fulfill many criteria of getting qualified for Adsense account like you are a gold member. Your account is more than six month old and also you have won some award and prizes.
    But you do not fulfill the most important condition. You need to have 6-7 articles published at ISC. But I see only two in your list. Google check your article quality not your rank or point at ISC. So, first write some good articles and get them approved here and then you can apply again.

Please create a new E mail account through Google and make the application for adsense through your profile page only , surely this time the approval would be accorded by Google.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Ok Thank you for your suggestions I will try hope fully profile page I mean profile page means ISC profile page.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.