You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Changing the photo getting error

I had just uploaded common image. Actually Its should not be done by ISC norms. So I want to change it that also I am not able to change. Anybody can tell me the steps on how to change my photo id.
    Gsadhiks, your query is not clear. Are you asking about profile photo? I just checked your profile but did not find any photo attached.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

yes I am asking about profile photo. But I am not able to change also. There is one general photo uploaded by mistake.

After login on to your ISC account. Click on your name on right side of the top of screen and then select dashboard.Then click on upload photo in Manage Profile section.Then click in upload photo near the Click on the browse button to select your photo text.Then select the picture. The picture should be small and less than 300px.The picture should be of type .gif, .png or .jpg. After selecting the picture click on click only once to start upload button.Your profile picture will be uploaded you see now changed picture on your profile.If it doesn't change then clear cookies of your browser and check again.

Thank you I was able to do it today.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.