You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Appreciating one of the author

This is for Venkiteswaran
    I am a new member of this forum, it's been just a few days since I have joined. I have read few of your forum responses and I really appreciate the way you respond with such humble and subtle words.

A loud applause to you Sir.

I don't know the procedure in this forum but I really felt that I should appreciate you and I am learning a lot from your way of writing. Among many responses that I read in various forums, I felt that yours was the best.

Thank you for your wonderful contribution, it does inspire newbies like us.

@Editors,

I don't know if this is the right way since I don't have the option of thanking him through messages as I am yet to get that privilege I have posted this in Forum.
    Do let me if we members can also applaud deserving authors through words!
    I fully support your views. Be it a new thread or a thread response Venkiteswaran Sir is always humble, polite, realistic and rational in his own style. the style that touches the heart of one and all.

I have also joined very recently and I feel myself lucky to have the first message of encouragement from this great member appreciating me and motivating me. I sincerely believe that such members are real assets to any online site.

Thank you once again Sir! Please be our guide on our journey to this great site and show us the right path if ever we go astray.

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

Yes I also enjoy and respect the comments made by the seasoned member of this great site. Mr Venkiteswaran gives guarded response and to the hilt, which passives and satisfies the expectation of members to whose thread he responds. In fact when ever I raised a thread, I would be waiting for his reply which would be apt and more encouraging. I have been guided and also benefited with his numerous responses and suggestions mentioned elsewhere in his answers to my scores of thread. It is great to have such a nice person amid us who is always free from any controversy.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The appreciation given by these members for Mr Venkiteswaran is well deserved and I also endorse it for the balanced and precise writings and posts by him in ISC.

There are some members in ISC who never cross the given guidelines and boundaries of ISC in their posts and Mr Venkiteswaran is one among them.

Let us all make ISC a coveted place for educational enrichment and knowledge exchange. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

There is absolutely no doubt about it. He is a member who has inspired many including me. This is why his words are given much importance in editorial team too. However, he is a human like all of us and he should be careful when people are praising, sometime over praising goes over head and people start thinking they are the best and what they say is the only fact. Such people in our society has much responsibilities, people look at him/her for guidance. So, he must be careful when he is supporting anyone or any organisation.

I agree 100% with the author. Mr. Venkiteswaran deserves the appreciation. He is very balanced in his acts and his replies are very apt to the subject. A very good knowledgeable person. People like him are only making this channel no.1 educational channel in India. My appreciations to him and the author of this thread to bring out such a good thread which is one of its kind.
    drrao
    always confident

Neetu,
    You are right. Mr. Venkiteswaran is a Gem of ISC. All love his maturity in writing. No doubt, he is the best. I always loved his writing but did not appreciate in the open forum. You did it rightly.

No life without Sun

Mr. Venkiteswaran has always been the sane voice in the midst of acrimonious debate in ISC. I have never seen him losing his cool except once. Not only the Members of this site, but also the Editors depend on his sane and logical advice.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Let me start by thanking you all respondents above, for expressing kind sentiments about me. However let me add that I am a bit embarrassed too, when I have become topic of a thread.

I wholeheartedly acknowledge the cautious suggestion hinted by Jeets. Jeets has stated a dictum factum.

However I take that the present thread is born out of naive honesty and sincere feelings by a relatively new member who does not stand to get any benefit from the target member who is just another ordinary member and both are in virtual space in an open interactive forum, but never even had a direct message communication. The member has mentioned that the PM facility is not available being a new member. My special thanks for the member for that naivety.

Without causing any disappointment to the member, I once again want to emphasise, that I always disapprove of disproportionate adulation or vehement criticism directed at a person. However I welcome and also participate in unbiased evaluation of the posts with only reference to the post and post matter and not the author 'person'.

Thank you all.

Thank you Venky Sir, for taking my message in such polite way. Only you can do this. This is why in ISC members list you are the only one whom I honestly call "Sir" and take liberty to short your name Venky, which you know very well.

• Sign In to post your comments