You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Need suggestions on best topics to write on article section

I am not aware about the writing patterns of ISC in article sections and as members are posting such varied topics it would be really helpful if some topics where suggested for me. I used to write articles of institutions, recipes, tourist places, and profile biographies. Also as the festival of Kerala is approaching there will be hell lot of viewers for any topics related to Onam. Am I supposed to write about these or is there any other suggestions that members could give. Do respond. Thank you.
    There is no set criteria as to what topic can be written as article in this site. It all depends on one's caliber and thinking ability and presenting the thinking into a writing format to the understanding level of the net users. You can write articles on deteriorating educational situation in the country where in those qualified are not getting the job and those who have push and pull capacity wins all over. You can write Onam celebrations that is celebrated in most simplest way. You can write article on how you made some important moves in life and emerged successful even during trying times. You can write article on comparing the working style of different Chief Ministers of Kerala so far and that would be interesting reading. You can write article on human behavior as to how it changes on seeing the best friend or known people at the outset. ,Like wise I can bring you many clues and topics to be written as article..
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

If you post as per area of your expertise then it will be best because based on topic posting will be difficult so better you create yourself good topic on your expertise or post details of your expertise to suggest something.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

• Sign In to post your comments