You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

A request to Editors

I have made an article and this has been reviewed by the concerned editor. He advised me to do alignment and correct link tags. I have done it to the best of my knowledge. But I am not successful.
    Now the article is rejected as I have not followed the instructions properly.
    I am not very good at HTML links. I am learning and trying to do it. May I request the Editors to get the corrections made as because the issue is only with linking and make it possible to get the article accepted. It is my sincere request to the Editors concerned.
    Otherwise I request you to give me a chance again, so that I will contact somebody who is good in this and try to get it done. I prefer first option. The link to the article is given below.

Chemistry of Hydrogen.
    Your request has been put up to the concerned section for consideration. Please wait for a response.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Thank you, Saji Ganesh for your quick and prompt reply. I look forward for a positive response.
    drrao
    always confident

Sir,
    I have done the needful. Click the edit button and see how to use the html tags / list tags in the article, so that you can have an overall idea and you can use these from next time onwards.

Small suggestion. It would be nice if you can give brief definitions of various scientific terms like atomic weight, atomic number, oxidation state etc used in the article as this would be help to the readers. They need not quit the article and search for the definitions of those terms.

-----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Thank you very much Kalyani. I will do that additions as suggested by you and resubmit shortly. I appreciate your prompt and quick action in this regards.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.