You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Our write up reveals a lot about our character

We are all writers in this forum, I have always loved to write my heart out.

What I have realised in this process of writing and reading is that we reveal a lot about our character while writing. Writing itself has a soul in it. When a reader reads a piece of what we have written, unconsciously they make an impression about the writer. The reader might not do it intentionally but yes we do understand a lot about a person from what they write.

So we really need to be careful and wise with the words that we chose to express our opinions. These words can build a person or completely destroy a person who might be reading what we wrote.
    Yes I agree with the author that our sharing and write up reveals our character as what ever we write here , comes from our heart and there is no dispute on it. Firstly when we see a thread and wants to respond to it, we consult our brain first whether we can reply the post, then the content comes from the heart with inner feeling while writing and thus we are connected to the write up which turns out to be good. Some people have created a niche for themselves and I having the habit of writing in simple terms and language so that every one could understand with ease and no beating round the bush attitude.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

You are absolutely correct. The character of a person can be judged by his writings. Similarly, the way a person talks or behaves with others also reveals his or her character.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Yes you are absolutely correct. The character of the person can be judged by the writing. In writing the person express his feeling. Like a optimistic person always write optimistic.Writing itself has a soul in it. We can judge a person by its expressions and his writing. It is physiologic effect person effect his feeling in his writings. As per as you said So we really need to be careful and wise with the words that we chose to express our opinions. These words can build a person or completely destroy a person who might be reading what we wrote.I am fully agree with your words.

That is so correct. Writing is an art. We express our feelings in the form of writing, we express our thoughts and our views. This leaves an impression of the author on reader, as to what sort of personality he contains. One should always write in a way that is easily understood to the reader, and does not make any confusion and misunderstanding. Definitely one should chose appropriate set of words while writing out any article or post.
    Do what inspires you !!

It is correct. What we write will definitely tells about ourselves to the reader. We can judge the write by the words he is using. Our nature will be seen in our writings. A person with positive thoughts in his thinkings will show his positive nature nature in his writings. But some people may take a little care in his words so that his actual intentions or Ideas will not get reflected in his writings.
    Regarding the effect of an article on an individual can depend on the mentality of the readers also. He should put his mind and see whether he can go by these words or he can find an alternative root. So be careful in understanding implementing the writings of somebody.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments