You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Though I had provided all details to release payment Google AdSense yet to act ?

I have already crossed the threshold and my adsense amount for 103 dollars are due for release and as sought by the Google Team, I had provided all details about my bank account and I have even sent a feed back in the same page of my adsense profile. So far nothing heard from them. May the experts in ISC who have been regularly receiving the adsense help me in getting the payment. All the bank details has been provided to effect wire transfer but nothing has been done so far. Please respond.
    Mr.Mohan, If you have crossed 103$ by August 1st, Google make payment by 21st of this month through wire transfer to your bank account. But you receive this payment to your account within 5-7 working days of the bank. Last month 1st I received the message I have crossed 110$ Adsense account. On 21st Google made payment but I received this amount to my account on 28th of last month. So there is no need to worry about the payment. This is the procedure every time I am seeing while I receive adsense payment. This time to accumulate this amount this took almost one year.

Thanks Ramakrishna for that update. But they should have responded to my message as there is a facility to interact with the account holders.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments