Question regarding B tagsI want a clarification on the use of 'b' tags in the article section. I have come to understand that only five 'b' tags are permissible in the said section.
• What does this rule of five 'b' tags constitute?
• Is a phrase enclosed within one tag counted as a single use of the tag or do the numbers of words within the tag also count?
• Is there a restriction on the number of words within each of these 5 tags?
Say, I use 2 words in a 'b' tag, for example – 'Well done'.
• Will this mean that I have exhausted two 'b' tags?
• Will this mean that I can place only 3 more words within 'b' tags within an article or does it mean that I can use four more 'b' tags?