You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

The prestigious ladies’ club of ISC

That is a very prestigious club. All the Members of the club are ladies. They are very impressive. Their writing prowess is awe-inspiring. They are the guiding lights for other Members of ISC. They write articles with élan. Their articles are very informative. I don't find any silly mistake in their articles (unlike my own).

Whenever they write articles, I go through these with great interest. I learn many new things from their articles. I like their individual but distinct style, but am unable to follow them. They are much superior to me in terms of both quantity and quality.

The club presently consists of five Members. Ms. Vandana and Ms. Juana are the oldest Members of this prestigious club. Ms. Asha Kurian has also been the Member for a fairly long time. Ms. Reena Upadhyay and Ms. Soundharya have joined this club recently.

My respect to the Members of this prestigious and exclusive club of ISC.
    Yes I am also agreeing with the author that some of the ladies in this site are during their work in silence and their performance is getting awards and rewards at the drop of the hat. Apart from above names, members like Pooja Shrivastava, Ashiwini, Neethu are also making their presence felt with good write. It gives great pleasure to read the contents shared by Vandana who was always managing this site with great elen, and Juana for her English proficiency in every write up, Asha Kurian, for her courage and ability to participate in every contest and win the same for sure not forgetting Reena and Soundharya for their good write ups.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Well said Mr. Partha, I also went through some of their articles and I was stunned to read it. They have a very unique style of writing. Their word selection, sentence formation everything is just amazing. They deal with each and every point related with their topic in very detail. Hope I will learn a lot from these ladies.

Truly agree with you Mr. Partha and thank you, Mr. Mohan, for noticing our write up's as well. I was surprised to see my name as well in your comment, it gave me immense joy and I was so humbled and very encouraged.

Looking forward to contributing the best to this educational website.

I am here since 5 years and I have seen some very good infarct great lady writers who are no more available in ISC. Apart from the name of the list given by Partha, it would be unfair for me if I could not include at least two name here 1) Poornima Prasath 2) Chitra. Both were flawless in their writing and their knowledge. I am one of the blessing member who had communicated with them through this wonderful site ISC. They are not available now but this club will incomplete if we do not take their name.

Unfortunately, I have not got the opportunity of going through any article of Ms. Poornima Prasath.

I am not sure whether Mr. Jeets is talking about Ms. Chitra Rana Raghav. If Mr. Jeets is referring to her, she has not written many articles.

In this thread I have written about only those lady Members whose articles have impressed me.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Partha, I am talking about only Chitra who was from Kerala, and Poornima from Tamilnadu who have not written much article because she was available for very less time here. You have created a club of members which impressed you the same way, my club is that which members have impressed me with their article writing including your given names. The old members who know them will surely acknowledge them.

Thanks Mr. Jeets for informing me about these two old Members. I will definitely read the articles written by them.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

True. I also appreciate the lady members of ISC lady club for their skills and intelligence. Ms. Vandana , Ms. Juana , Ms. Asha Kurian . Ms. Reena Upadhyay, Ms. Soundarya,Ms.Pooja Shrivastava, Ms. Ashiwini and Ms. Neethu are the members of the club. All of them are doing a good job. I am getting educated with many of their articles and other feed backs. I hope they will continue their good work and give a chance to other members to improve their knowledge through their articles and other write ups.
    drrao
    always confident

Mr. Partha, Thank you for adding my name to the prestigious ladies' club of ISC. Your words of appreciation have induced me to contribute more to ISC. Also big thanks for recognizing the work of ISC ladies through this thread.

Refer #606636,
    If that is the ladies club formed by Mr. Partha, it can be termed as 'Partha's ISC Ladies Club'. This ladies club is pertaining to ISC Article section only. Would appreciate if a boys club is formed by the forum male members.

I say K Mohan- Dr.NV SrinivasaRao-Venkiteswaran-SuN-Partha will be the primary members of that Boys club. You may call it as SuN's Boys Club. How is that! SuN will be the President of that club.

No life without Sun

I appreciate Partha Kansabanik for identifying and honouring some of the lady authors in ISC. There is no doubt about the excellent quality of their writing skills and techniques of expression.
    In fact all of us are benefitted from those bench marks to which eventually every member is aspiring to reach.

Knowledge is power.

Completely agree with you Partha Sir and thank you Mohan Sir and Srinivasa Sir for the appreciation, it feels honoured to be a part of this forum and the group. I am learning a lot here, since I have started writing. The knowledge discussions here by you all is teaching a lot. I will try my best to keep the progress going and keep sharing and writing more of such write ups. Thank you again for the encouragement and motivation.
    A positive attitude will lead to positive results.

Refer #606661
    A nice observation made by Partha Sir while choosing the members to constitute the 'Prestigious Ladies' Club of ISC'. All the members of the club deserve all praise for choosing the right topics and writing flawless articles on the subjects.

However, I am a little confused about the proposed 'SuN's Boys' Club'. what is the criteria in selecting the members of the club? Need they all be forum super contributors? In that case, the name of Umesh Sir should also be included in the member's list.

One more thing, though in a lighter vein! Would it not be better if the name of the club is changed as 'SuN's Gents' Club' since all the proposed members have already crossed their boyhood :).

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

Partha, thanks for the appreciation. In all humility, I would like to point out that I do make silly mistakes and have had my articles shifted to pending for corrections.

Also, there are not just good lady writers but generally good ISCian writers. Everyone has their own style of writing which makes us appreciate the way they convey information. We have had members like Radha Muralidhar, Bru and Ankit Sinha, for example, who submitted articles of a certain niche which were well worth reading. Also, though you have spoken of the articles section, I would say good writing has come to the fore in other sections too, as is evident from forum responses and answers to Ask Expert queries.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

• Sign In to post your comments