'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease
Santosh Kumar Singh
(Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)
1. I get to see innumerable options and then compare the prices at the tip of my fingers.
2. I can avail different deals with the right coupons that I have. It seems that the prices in the market and online have a huge difference.
3. Shop Owners will always charge you the entire amount unless you know the art of bargaining. (I am very bad at bargaining). At times they do budge and that happens very rarely with me.
4. It delivers the orders at my convenience.
Just like the coin has two sides, even online shopping has its darker side.
1. The quality and the material might not be as good as it looks but then Myntra has come up with a wonderful option of try and buy. Now many of the prominent websites have modified their return and refund policy so now it's a lesser headache if you don't like any material.
2. Online shopping is to save your time but you might end up spending more time doing window shopping on it.
3. When you pay hard cash you get a pinch while parting with it, but when the payment is done online, studies have shown that people don't think much before spending.
Now, most of the sites are offering return and refund if you are not satisfied with the quality of products. So, online shopping is getting more safe and secure and ultimately is gaining lot of popularity.