You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Why ISC SuN is not visible bright since many days

Hope the member SuN is well and fit. Since many days his posts are not visible (except yesterday), so I thought to come up with this thread. Forum gets dull if such regular member is not visible frequently. As far as I know, he is always in full form posting thread and posting fun contest, so I would like to request him to come with new post.

Personally, I love to communicate with him whether argument/debate or fun talk, he is always in his best. So, dear SuN, please be visible with full form.
    Dear Jeets,
    Indeed, I must thank you for your worry. In fact, I am in a hurry to complete a task undertaken by me. Most of the days, I am out of home with a mobile phone which is not flexible to login and post my messages and responses.
    SuN will always be bright even during night on the other part of the globe. At times, Sun is covered by the thick clouds and become invisible.
    I am always an ISC Sun until the earth stops rotating, or I refuse to take a breath.
    Thank You Dear Jeets.

No life without Sun

Yes when regulars disappears all of a sudden without informing we get concerned over their welfare and surely Sun has been the focal point of all important contest and discussions , and his absent created a void. Good that he as come.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Happy to know that ISC members have concern about each other. Even they are missing and each and wish to contact them personally.

Very nice. This thread is an indication of belongingness of members to each other. It is true sometimes when we don't find regular we may feel why there are not visible. But it is good the author came out with a thread. Immediately Sun has replied .Good. Even though we are not meeting each other we are now more like family members,the family being ISC. I request everybody to keep posting.
    drrao
    always confident

In fact, I was also waiting for the Mr. Sun's arrival again as an active contributor. It is because to know the results of the contest for which results were to be announced on the Independence day but that did not happen. Hope once Mr. Sun in back , he will take all the pending tasks.
    Regards
    Rizwan

It so sweet that even in this site members do miss each other. Seems everyone who have spent time here for long may consider ISC as their second family. Hope the member SuN would come back with his full strength and fill up his void here in ISC. Best wishes.

Sun may not be visible, but he is always there. Syed, the results of Sun's contest you are referring to has been announced here.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.