You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

About "So Sorry" cartoons.

Often we see the "So Sorry" cartoons related to Indian politicians. In this cartoon show politicians get criticized by cartoon character. Be it PM or CM, everyone gets taunted by their action in politics. I am surprised why the politician don't get "offended" and take action on this. How come this comic show is allowed to criticize in so funny way?

Knowledgeable member can post their response to bring more clear picture about this "So-Sorry" cartoon.
    I think in the same way as you over these types of cartoon shown on television and other sites like Facebook and Twitter. Why leaders not file complain against the media houses or those who create this kind of cartoon. But I think this is beauty of our country, where press is free to criticise the government. Press and Media along with common people have right to expression and criticism because it strengthen the democracy of this country.

Gaurav, Rightly said, "But I think this is beauty of our country, where press is free to criticise the government. Press and Media along with common people have right to expression and criticism because it strengthen the democracy of this country".

However, had this country be under dictatorship, one may not have such freedom.

• Sign In to post your comments