You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Permission for posting colleges and school names and in learn English section

As usual I was reading out some new words in learn English section and all of a sudden a new word came into my mind which I wanted to share. But when I clicked on 'post new resources' a message was displayed that I have been restricted or I need to take permission. I have never ever posted anything in that section, so possibility of restricting me is null.
    So, I request the concerned editor or webmaster, whoever provides permission to please allow me to post in sections mentioned in the title of this thread.
    Thank you.
    Gaurav,

The 'Learn English' section has been closed for contributions to all members since many years. Permission for submitting schools and colleges has now been added to your account. Please ensure that you first check with the search box whether or not the institute has been submitted to avoid duplicate posting. Also, ensure you give accurate information, a good summary and some descriptive text of each institute.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thank you mam for your input. I will proceed as per your suggestion.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.