You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 13th to 19th August '17- Winner!

We are announcing the Star of the Week award after a small gap. It is not that we were not looking for one but was unable to locate a star which would glitter all along even when the ISC sky remain a bit cloudy. But this time, the star was shining and was visible at different points. Friends, the Star of the Week award for the week 13th to 19th Aug '17 goes to Gaurav for his active and encouraging performance in different sections during the week.

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Please join me in congratulating the winner!
    Hearty congratulations to Mr. Gaurav for winning this prestigious award for the last week. I am sure that many more laurels from ISC await you.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Gaurav for winning star of the week award. You really deserved it and I am sure you will continue your zeal to excel in coming weeks too.

Thank you everyone. It's a matter of great happiness for me that I got this prize. I want to thank every ISCians for their help and support.

Yeah, He deserve that, keep it up, Gaurav you really nailed it, congrats on winning the star of the week.
    live happily in every situation of life

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Gaurav. You have won this award due to active participation in different sections of ISC. Hope you will win more award at ISC. Keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations Gaurav for the Star of the week award. Keep up the great work buddy.
    Do what inspires you !!

Congratulations Mr. Gaurav, your contributions were clearly visible in all the sections. You do deserve it.

Yes I have been watching the performance of this great star since many days in recent past and his contributions were awesome and interesting. He truly deserves the award of being star.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the winner of Star of the week award,Mr. Gaurav. He is making very good contributions recently in ISC. I wish him many more awards in this ISC.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winner of star of the week Gaurav. You deserve this because of your varied interests almost in all the sections and the contributions are impressive and interesting. Hope, you would entertain us in the similar fashion in future as well.

Congratulations to Gaurav for being adjudged Star of the week 13th to 19th August '17.

Congratulations to Gaurav for being adjudged the Star of the week award. No doubt, it's a great achievement among so many stars twinkling in the sky of this great site.

Please keep the tempo up so that you can become the 'Star of the Month' as well. All the best for a bright future.

I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

Congratulations Gaurav on winning the Star of the Week award. You did make your presence felt with your active participation in the various sections.

Wishing you the very best for your journey in ISC. Well done!

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Congratulations to Gaurav for getting this Star of the Week Award and many more awards store you in ISC. Keep rocking.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Hearty congratulations to Gaurav for winning the prestigious award - Star of the Week. Hope you may get many more awards in various sections with your valuable contributions.

Congratulations Mr. Gaurav for winning the Star of the Week award.
    All the best for your future in ISC. Wish to see many more valuable contributions in different sections of ISC.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.